Ball bearings : NTN SNR, high speed ball bearings
2 · NTN SNR offers a full range of ball bearings ranging from bore diameters of 1.5mm to 1,320mm. NTN SNR ball bearings is one of the broadest and most comprehensive on the market.
2 · The wide number of options in the NTN SNR bearing housing ranges makes it possible to find a solution for every applica for single or multiple bearings; materials suitable for the application: grey cast iron, ductile cast iron, special materials
Hinweise zur Registrierung Wir bieten Ihnen die Speicherung Ihrer persönlichen Daten in einem passwortgeschützten Kundenkonto an, sodass Sie bei Ihrem nächsten Einkauf nicht erneut Ihren Namen und Ihre Anschrift eingeben müssen.
· NTN SNR EUROPE designs, develops, manufactures and markets various ranges of bearings, rollers, linear guides, CV jffers related services. We support the major players on a global scale and also provide distribution and aftermarket services.
SNR Bearings (NTN) 6203FT150 Radial/Deep Groove Ball Bearing Round Bore, 17 mm ID, 40 mm OD, 12 mm Width, Open, Internal Clearance: C3. Mi Item #:
· NTN SNR draws on all its expertise in creating specific solutions suited to the requirements of your application. Aimum accuracy of operation.; weaving looms: shedding machanisms: full compliment cylindrical roller bearings, specifically
· SNR bearing housings are made for all applications where high performance is needed. SNR offers a wide range of dearing housings are optimized to ful fil the requirements especially in the follo wing fields of application: Ventilator
7202 Radial ball bearings : NTN SNR, Industry
· 7202 Radial ball bearings on NTN SNR catalog, Industry Solutions manufacturer for Single row or matched pairs of angular contact ball bearings market
· The full range of high precision NTN SNR bearings for machine tools is combined with leading technology and the excision bearings has been developed by NTN SNR experts in close collaboration with some of the biggest names in machine tools .
1 · The SNR story begins in Oerlikon, Switzerland, where Jacques Schmidt made the first rings and balls of the future tempend O for Oerlikon) and, in 1894, registered his SRO ball bearing patent and made SRO the only ball bearing supplier in France.